- do not use live wallpapers
- Remove some desktop gadgets
- turn off background applications
- restore factory settings
- Pay special attention to that before restoring factory settings to be backed up in advance, if not ahead of backup data in the phone will be lost.
Go to -> Settings ->Storage -> Press “Unmount SD card”. After the phone finishing unmounting process, press “Mount SD card”. You’ll find that the apps appear again in the Menu.
Check weather battery full or not. Low battery will cause an automatic shutdown. Charge the battery if necessary
Check the screen timeout setting and adjust if necessary . Go to setting – Display -> Sleep, and choose a standby time
A Memory Expansion, you can store and play media files stored in the SD card via card slot with the device. Also you can transfer the application in to SD card so that more system memory is available and device will work much faster .
- Ensure that your phone is power ON and that there is sufficient signal strength.
- Signal strength is indicated by the signal indicators at the left/right side of the phone’s display. These indicators move up as the strength of the signal increases and down as the signal decreases.
- To increase your phone s signal strength, try moving your phone slightly, or move towards a window if you are calling from inside a building.
- If the phone s profile is set to Silent, Flight, Offline, or any other profile where ringing is silenced, it will not ring.
- Change the profile to General or Normal as instructed in the user guide. Check also the settings of your active profile, especially Ringing tone, Ringing type and Ringing volume.
- You may also try another Ringing tone, for example built-in tune, to rule out possible corruption of a transferred ringing tone.
- Make sure that call divert is not activated. Check if the headset is attached to your phone. For some phone models, the ring does not come through the speaker, only through the headset.
- For more support please visit I – LIFE local service center
SIM Card carries the user identity for accessing the network and receiving calls . It is also equipped with a memory to store telephone numbers along with names.
It also enables you to send and receive short messages (SMS).