- 1. How to Enter BIOS Configuration?
To enter in BIOS setup you need to restart your device and continue press ‘ESC’ key for 5-10 seconds.
- 2. How to activate Office 365 trial?
Please follow the below step to get the same active in your device.
This device comes with pre-loaded office 365 with one month free subscription and you can access this with your Microsoft/Hotmail mail ID, you just have to click on that product key option like below mention image.
Click on red squared area and provide mail ID, and you can access your office 365.
Note: please ensure the device is connected to internet or Wi-Fi in order to activate your Office 365 service.
- 3. Is Office included for free with Windows 10 in ZED Series?
Yes, Office 365 version will be free for one month from the date of activation. You just have to login with your Microsoft/Hotmail mail ID to activate this service for one month and after one month completion you can buy license key from direct Microsoft or check with a local retailer.
- 4. Can install Windows 7 or 8 If I Hate Windows 10 in ZED Series?
No, you can’t downgrade this to Windows 7 or 8 because this device comes with pre-configured Windows 10 OS, if you are doing so then might be some function and features will not work and it may void warranty of your device.
- 5. What to do when keyboard and mouse pad got stuck and not working in ZED Series?
Please follow the instructions If keyboard or mouse not working in ZED series.
First you need to open the on-screen-keyboard from the ease of use menu.
1.Open run option from window bar and type regedit.
2.Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
- 6. Is RAM memory expandable in ZED Series devices?
No, RAM memory is not expandable in ZED Series because in ZED Series devices RAM memory is mounted on PCB and it is not detachable.
- 7. Is ROM memory expandable in ZED Series?
No, ROM Memory is not expandable in ZED Series devices; however you can expand it with external hard drive up to 2TB.
- 8. My Windows 10 is not activated in ZED Series?
ZED Series devices comes with pre-installed Windows 10 OS, and when you are turning ‘ON’ your device at the very first time connect the device with internet or Wi-Fi, it will automatically activate your Windows.
- 9. Where can I buy I-Life Spare Parts?
You can purchase parts and accessories at I-Life Authorized Service Centers.
- 10. Where can I buy I-Life products?
I-Life products are available across major Electronics Retailers, Hyper markets and Online E-tailers.